The defineition of insanity:
NOT KNOWING YOUR OWN MIND.
Unfortunately, that seems to be most of the content of this blog

Friday, January 5, 2007

wow, bright!

Wow, the back-ground is bright, isn't it?!! Yeek. well, whatever....... It's raining cats and dogs. It was been doing so since from around lunchtime, and it doesn't seem to want to stop.

Oh my goodness. Chickens!! Ok, well, I just went to close my chickens up for the night... and they were still outside!!! The silly biddies. Then I went inside their run and tried the pick-them-up-and-put-them-in-the-coop-by-hand method. Didn't work. It never does with chickens. (I love them, but sometimes they can be a pain!) I'm not sure if they're still out... let me check: *runs to the window and checks*... Yes, they are!! I don't know what to do. Well, my mom just got home. Maybe she has some ideas.....

I'll keep you posted.

No comments: