The defineition of insanity:
NOT KNOWING YOUR OWN MIND.
Unfortunately, that seems to be most of the content of this blog

Monday, February 19, 2007

Sick and other things.

I got sick a little while ago. Not terribly sick, but just a little. It was weird... it was like I was totally drained of energy. But I'm WAY better now, so it's all good.

My choir sang in the music festival last Friday. I think we did an awesome job. Although there was one little mix up: we sang "song" when we were supposed to sing "rhythm". (Oops!) But our choir directer and the adjudicator both seemed happy, so that was good. The adjudicator was funny: she used words like "scrumptious" and "yummy". Not exactly the words that you would expect, but she was really positive, and she did a good job. It was fun.

Well, I'm out of here.
May the stars watch over you.

No comments: