The defineition of insanity:
NOT KNOWING YOUR OWN MIND.
Unfortunately, that seems to be most of the content of this blog

Monday, August 6, 2007

Finn update

Finn is still doing well, and he's still a crazy mouth-on-four-legs. He's getting way better at walking on our road: at first, he was scared of all the noises of cars driving by, lawn mowers, dogs barking... but he's doing better now. He's still not getting that if the leash is tight, I'm stopping, and I'll only move again if the leash is loose. Well, sometimes he gets it, but other times he doesn't.

He really wants to play with our older dog Poppy, but Poppy doesn't want to. Poppy is having a hard time with it, but he's doing pretty well.

We are going to take Finn to puppy kindergarten on Wednesday. I wonder how he'll like that....

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds like he's settling in really well; I can't wait to meet him. Out of curiosity, what's puppy Kindergarten?

Holly said...

Puppy Kindergarten is training classes for puppies. Don't ask me how it got that name; I don't know! :)