The defineition of insanity:
NOT KNOWING YOUR OWN MIND.
Unfortunately, that seems to be most of the content of this blog

Monday, January 21, 2008

Beaver problem

Yes, I'm afraid to report that we have a beaver problem. The sticks in the kindling basket get taken out and chewed on. The wood in the pile beside the wood stove get gnawed on. And I think that we know who the culprit is. And it doesn't look like a beaver. It has four legs, a long-ish body, a tail, two ears, it's pure black.....

Yup. The "beaver" is Finnegan. He has a lovely habbit of chewing on our firewood and making a mess. We don't let him, but he tries it anyway.

I am sorry that I haven't posted in here for ages. I really don't know what got into me. But I'm here now, and I'm posting. :)

1 comment:

Princess Katherine said...

In a way, Thats kinda funny!