So, this morning my choir had a performance at the music festival. I was quite pleased with how we did. Which was weird, because a week ago I didn't think we could do it, but we did!
And this Sunday and Monday (both in the evening), I will be performing my two violin solos at the music festival. I'm pretty sure I'll do a good job: I've been practicing for a long time, and both pieces seem pretty strong.
I'm taking archery again. I love archery so much! I'm hoping to buy my own bow, so I can practice more often, but I'm not sure what kind to buy and all. I know of someone at the local sports store that I can talk to. But anyway: I'm the only girl in my class, which I find a bit funny for some reason, but it doesn't bug me at all. I'm actually kind of proud of it.
Anyway.......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Good luck at the Music Festival!
Post a Comment