The defineition of insanity:
NOT KNOWING YOUR OWN MIND.
Unfortunately, that seems to be most of the content of this blog

Thursday, March 8, 2007

Ok, this is crazy, but...

My choir got invited to the Provincial music festival. The Provincials!! Only the best go there. I never even considered the possibility of us going there, but we are! Well, we won't be going physically. The way it works with choirs is you send a recording for the judges to listen to. Don't ask me who made up those rules, 'cause I don't know, but such is life. I think it would be interesting to go to the Provincials and see what all the fuss is about, but I'm not going... oh well. That's all right.

Anyway, I am sick again. I'm getting over a cold that kept me in bed for the whole weekend. Nothing has done that since I don't remember when. And now I'm coughing like crazy. No fun, but I'm on the mend.

One last thing: does anyone even read this blog? Or am I blasting into empty space?
Bye-bye!

2 comments:

Princess Katherine said...

I read your blog now!!!
Your not blasting anything into space. I thought that about my blog for a little while.
That is so awesome about your Choir!! I sing too.

Princess Katherine said...

I'm not in a choir though..Right now anyway.