I have just received annoying news. Apparently, there is to be a Clan reunion this summer, and WE CAN'T GO!!! For two reasons: One is that my dad's choir has a performance that weekend, and an important one at that. (which is not bad-- I love my dad's choir). Secondly, if all go's well we will have a new puppy to take care of and love. Which, again, isn't bad, because I love dogs. But that still means WE CAN'T GO! Which totally sucks: my cousins are going to be there, as well as aunts and uncles and my grandparents and family friends. (I hardly know some of the family friends, but whatever). I don't get to see them often, so as you would imagine, I jump at any chance I get to see them. And the last clan reunion was so much fun, but it was so LONG ago: who knows when the next one will be?
I will stop complaining now. I will have other chances to see my family: maybe we will go visit my grandparents this summer. I really hope so.
Over and out.
May the stars watch over you.
Friday, March 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I'm sorry that you can't go to your clan reunion. :(
I love new moon too. Such a great magazine. That is a great dragonfly picture.
Post a Comment