YAY YAY YAY!!!!!!! The breeder email us, and she said that THE PUPPIES ARE BORN!! They were born on the 10th... so I guess they are 2 days old. They must be so small that they can fit in your hand. We will be able to take the puppy home sometime in the middle of July, I think. Oh my gosh I can hardly wait. :) We have a name picked out: Misha. (if that's how you spell it). Oh yeah, it's going to be great.
On another note: MORE VIOLIN TROUBLES. The tail piece on my violin decided that it was tired of being attached to my violin, so it popped off. *groan* That was on Wednesday. Unfortunately, I had to play my violin the next day (to prepare for a concert). My teacher came to the rescue: we traded violins for the day: he took mine and put a temporary tail piece on, while I borrowed his. Can you believe that? He actually lent me his violin. Anyway, we took my violin to the violin repairer shop today, and they put on a permanent tail piece on. But that wasn't the end of it. Right after that, one of my strings decided it didn't like the tail piece, and... yes! It popped off! In the middle of fiddle orchestra! *groans again* Luckly, someone there kindly fixed it, so I was able to play in class.
So, that was my adventure for today.........
--Nobody can explain a dragon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I'm sorry that your having so many violin troubles!! =(
Puppies? YAY!!!! *Claps hands* I love puppies!
I love the name... is the puppy going to be male or female?
And I think all the parts of your violin should just learn to get along with each other already. Yeesh. :D!
Post a Comment