The defineition of insanity:
NOT KNOWING YOUR OWN MIND.
Unfortunately, that seems to be most of the content of this blog

Sunday, May 27, 2007

choirs, choirs EVERYWHERE

On Friday, my choir performed at four schools so that young people could get a chance to here our choir. Oh my goodness, what crazyness. The people at the first school (a middle school) couldn't care less. You could tell they didn't want to be there. The next three schools were elementary schools. At the second school, the people there where a little better. They had less of the oh-my-gosh-this-is-so-boring attitude that the first school had. And the third school... oh my gosh. They actually asked for more. That's right! I heard kids shouting, "just one more!" I could hardly believe it! And the forth school was about the same as the second one.

So yeah, that's what kind of crazyness my choir has been up too......

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I thought the people at the second school really liked us a lot... maybe because their hands were smaller, they made less noise clapping ;)