Almost my classes are done: fiddle orchestra, string orchestra, and choir are all finished. (My violin are archery lessons are still happening). It feels great to have all this free time, but at the same time, it's kind of sad, because I like my classes. But one thing I'm really happy about is all my concerts are done!! My last one, a choir concert, was on the first day of the month. All I have left is my violin recital on the 18, which I don't really consider a concert. It's still a performance, though.
The other interesting thing that happened was I saw a litter of 9 adorable 7 week old puppies!!! Someone we know is fostering them and their mom. The mom, called Chloe, is a sweetie, and the puppies are wriggling balls of joy. They are such DARLINGS!!!!
Ah, well, that's about it.....
Peace
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I know, it's always sad when choir is over for the year, especially since I won't be going to your house on Thursday any more :(
What breed and colour are the puppies?
Post a Comment