Wow. I haven't posted in here for a long time. (I wonder if anyone's reading this?) A lot has happened:
I attended an amazing week long teen camp. Everything about it was awesome. All the people were so nice, and the leaders were wonderful. We did a lot of fun things, and we also discussed things, like what makes a good leader. All the participants had an equal voice: we were treated like people with valuable opinions, instead of a bunch of teens that had to be kept out of trouble for a week. I really appreciate this.
A few nights ago, we (my mom, bapa and I) went to see Shakespeare's Twelfth Night. It was so funny! I would totally recommend seeing it, if you can.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I'm reading it!! :)
I saw Twelfth Night too! Depending on what day you saw it (I'm presuming you saw it at Brentwood?), Mom would have been playing the harp that accompanied it; she played on Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday. I thought Malvolio was, without a doubt, the best-played character.
lol: My Laaady...
Though Feste was pretty good too.
The camp sounds really neat; I'm glad you enjoyed it so much.
Post a Comment