Yes, the newest member of the family is here. We've named him Finnegan, (FIN-e-gan) although I'm wondering if we should change his name to Mouth on Four Legs. Because that's what he is. He gets into everything. And he's a really sweet puppy! He's so curious about everything; always looking, sniffing, chewing. He's really friendly to everyone. He's quite a people dog.
The drive home, although it was 2 hours, was easy: he slept most of the way. The breeder did say he was calm, and she was right! (Speaking of the breeder, she is amazing; she loaned us a kennel, and gave us about 5 days worth of food for free). When we got home, he made himself at home pretty quickly, although you could tell he was a little nervous. The first night was actually pretty good. He woke up and wanted to go outside at about 12:15, and then thumped (tosted and turned) in his kennel for what felt like the rest of the night. I felt like I was half asleep for the entire night, but I did get some sleep.
I don't have pictures yet, but I'll post them as soon as I can.
(sorry if some of this post didn't make sense. I'm tired).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment