The defineition of insanity:
NOT KNOWING YOUR OWN MIND.
Unfortunately, that seems to be most of the content of this blog

Friday, August 31, 2007

My dad's 'rap song'

Yup, this is my dads' new rap song. It's, umm, interesting.

1-800 M-PUMPED

For years, I've pounded mail
Just like Cliff Claven
Through sleet & hail
And marriage cave-in
At home, with pen in hand, I do my ravin'
On recycled envelopes I'm savin'. DOH!

(Since I saw God while I was shavin',
Been postin' redemption songs to soul suckahs misbehavin'.)

I don't plan to be no fossil fool a slavin'
It's my cool retirement which I'm cravin',
I've logged my time a skiddin'
Down this road to hell we're pavin'.
It's from safe within my postage stamp
That I'll be wavin'.

Maybe one day yet before I'm in my grave,
I'll get real brave
And scrimp and leave my haven
Buy jet fuel
And see the world
My pimped out smart car's savin'. DOH!

Errol Nimbly

2 comments:

Unknown said...

It rhymes! Plus, it has a SmartCar in it, which makes it supercool. Anyway, congratulate your dad on his raptastic achievement.

-Alice

Princess Katherine said...

omg that was so funny!!! and it ryhmes..
it is cool. rockin' even lol!!!