The defineition of insanity:
NOT KNOWING YOUR OWN MIND.
Unfortunately, that seems to be most of the content of this blog

Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Finnegan and the food bowls

My puppy is crazy. It seems like his favourite toys are his and Poppy's stainless steal food bowls. He absolutely loves them. He carries them around, bats them like a soccer ball, puts them in his bed, and looses them outside. He's also learned how to put Poppy's bowl inside his bowl (Poppy's is smaller) and pick them both up. Have you ever heard of a dog that does such a thing?!

2 comments:

Princess Katherine said...

rotflol!!! aww that sounds so cute! Nope..never in my 14 years of life have i heard of dog (or any other animal for that matter) that does that.

Unknown said...

That's pretty neat.
Your puppy sure has a lot of energy, though. I can't imagine all the work it must take to train him properly, and not spoil him, and still be a good pet owner and his friend and stuff. It's incredible. I don't think I could do it. Good job, Holly!