The defineition of insanity:
NOT KNOWING YOUR OWN MIND.
Unfortunately, that seems to be most of the content of this blog

Saturday, January 27, 2007

Puppies!

Oh, my gosh! We saw the sweetest puppies! A litter of ten flat-coat retriever pups, around five weeks old. WHAT LITTLE DARLINGS! OK, you see, since my dear Teddy passed on, we've been thinking about getting a puppy. We met the sweetest flat-coated retriever in North Vancouver: she was mellow, gentle, and very friendly. So we started looking in to getting one. The breeder we visited had... I forget how many dogs she had (almost all flat-coats), but the were all pretty gentle and FRIENDLY! I wish I could up-load a picture, but I don't know how. Oh well. When I learn how to do it, I will.


ttyl
Holly

2 comments:

Unknown said...

well, you can never have too many puppies (not that I speak from my own experience, of course). you could have too many dogs, perhaps, but never puppies. looking forward to the pictures...

Holly said...

Well, I think it is possible to have too many puppies. :D Puppies need a lot of attention. (especially when you arn't watching them. *remembers Poppy as a puppy*:))