The defineition of insanity:
NOT KNOWING YOUR OWN MIND.
Unfortunately, that seems to be most of the content of this blog

Friday, March 23, 2007

travel

Why I haven't written about this yet I don't know, but last weekend, Mama and I went to the Vancouver area for a little spring break visit. (unfortunately, my dad did not come with us). We have friends and family there that we don't see that often. :( Oh well. We had fun. I had fun. We took The Furry Face (my dog Poppy) along with us. He is such a good traveler... in the car. When we get to a new house, he's not that relaxed. Well actually, it's at night that he's not really relaxed. Weird, eh? Anyway, our friend has a young puppy (I don't know how old she is) named BB: for Black Beauty. We took Poppy to see BB to see how they got along. It was kind of sad, because BB wanted to play SO BAD, but Poppy (who's 7) just wasn't into it. She was so disappointed!

The picture was taken at Cathedral grove. Isn't it beautiful?

2 comments:

Princess Katherine said...

That is such a pretty picture. I love trees.
Thanks for the comment on my blog!!

Holly said...

You're very welcome!