The defineition of insanity:
NOT KNOWING YOUR OWN MIND.
Unfortunately, that seems to be most of the content of this blog

Friday, April 6, 2007

SO CUTE!!!

Oh my goodness! Ok, we went to visit the Flat Coated Retriever breeder again today. She kept two puppies from her last litter, and THEY ARE THE MOST ADORABLE LITTLE PUPPIES IN THE WHOLE WORLD! They are about 14 weeks old, and very well behaved. All her dogs are. I love Flat Coats: they are beautiful and sweet tempered and so gentle. Apparently they are really smart, too: you only have to show them how to do something a couple of times, because if you repeat something over and over again, they get board and start getting annoyed with you. But anyway: we are going to get a puppy from her. In July. It's going to be awesome. :)

Peace!
PS: I wish I had pictures, but I don't... sorry.

No comments: