The defineition of insanity:
NOT KNOWING YOUR OWN MIND.
Unfortunately, that seems to be most of the content of this blog

Saturday, April 28, 2007

very, very strange.....

You won't believe what happened to us. OK, mom and I were driving home from my orchestra practice. Mama was about to turn on to another road, but a car came the other way, so she stopped, which was the sensible thing to do. Then, just as she was about to turn on to the road, we felt a shuddering thud. We looked behind us, and there was a pick-up truck right behind us: the dude had run into us!! Not hard, so no-one was hurt, and our car wasn't damaged, but STILL!!!! I think he was annoyed that mama hadn't made the turn right away. But there was a car coming the other way. What a goof-ball. *shakes head*

later.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Some people good use a good dose of patience. Not to mention common sense! :)

At least no-one was hurt and nothing was damaged - all's well that ends well, I suppose.