The defineition of insanity:
NOT KNOWING YOUR OWN MIND.
Unfortunately, that seems to be most of the content of this blog

Wednesday, May 2, 2007

20th post

This is my 20th post on this blog. Wow.... anyway.........

We had really weird weather today. First it was an overcast day, not raining, but not sunny... and then, a little while after lunch, we hear big, rumbling boom. Sure enough, it was thunder. Then it started raining buckets. This was the first thunder storm in... Oh, I don't know how long. I used to be scared of thunder, but not anymore. (I find thunder storms rather odd now: all the light and noise and the occasional fire started by lightening... all for the want of an electron! A microscopic particle! Strange, no?) Then, as if the weather wanted to prove that no one could ever understand it, the sun decided to come out. It's been shining ever since.

peace.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

At Kelsey, it even hailed for a little while!

Princess Katherine said...

We had weird weather here today too.
Congrats on your 20th post.