The defineition of insanity:
NOT KNOWING YOUR OWN MIND.
Unfortunately, that seems to be most of the content of this blog

Saturday, March 31, 2007

violin troubles

Yeeks. My violin is acting up. Or my 'A' string is acting up. You see, today at orchestra, my A string decided that it didn't like the tail piece on my violin, so it snapped out of it's spot in the tail piece. My conductor/teacher had to fix it. Then this afternoon at fiddle orchestra (yeah I know, two different orchestra practices in one day) my violin was totally out of tune, so I asked my other teacher to tune it, and guess what? The A string snapped out AGAIN! 4 times, actually. So I think I have to get my violin looked at. And maybe get new tuning pegs. I don't know. It's really annoying. Anyway I'll survive.

Peace!

1 comment:

Princess Katherine said...

Thanks for the support! :)
Yikes, Sorry that your violin is acting up. That does sound annoying. :( I hope it stops.